CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leeloumade by Leelou

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Keep Boston in your thoughts and prayers

Words can't describe how heartbroken I am about yesterday's bombings at the Boston marathon. I learned about the news when I got a text from my boyfriend asking if it was true. Followed by a phone call from my mom asking if I was safe. Shocked that something like this could happen here in our city.  The victims and there families  are in my prayers and I thanked god repeatedly yesterday that my family me friends were all safe. You never think something like this will happen in your back yard. Boston is an amazing city and the people here have so much heart and are so kind. Thank you to all the first responders and runners who ran straight to the hospital to give blood. While watching the horrific news you could see those amazing people helping and I think that's the positive image we need hold on to. 




Keep praying for Boston
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment